Get The Most Out of Your Roof
Your roof can affect the energy efficiency of your home. A new, well-built roof will:
- Improve your home’s ability to keep cool air inside in the summer and keep you warm and comfortable in colder weather
- You’ll rely less on electricity to cool your home and more on the home itself
- This improves energy efficiency, keeping your utility bills down
- Environmental Benefits with increased efficiency on air conditioning and heating
Protection Made Simple
You see a beautiful roof. We see a world of science at work. A system of highly engineered components, designed, built and tested to deliver total protection under constantly changing conditions.
It is advanced science—for performance and beauty designed to last.
Owens Corning created the Total Protection Roofing System to make it simple to get everything you need in one complete system.
Features & Benefits
- SEAL – Powerful two-part protection helps keep moisture away from the roof deck
- DEFEND – Three kinds of shingles work together for specialized protection on each part of the roof
- BREATHE – Proper ventilation helps create a balanced flow where warm, humid air is continually replaced by cool, dry air
- SAVE – Optimize value, comfort and performance by adding attic insulation to meet current Department of Energy recommendations
Owens Corning Roofing offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Owens Corning roofs come with a lifetime warranty on all Shingles and Owens Corning Materials. For added peace of mind, we make it fast and easy to learn about and compare our different roofing warranties, so you can find the best coverage option for your home.
We’ve also made managing your warranty simple and straightforward. Whether you want to register, transfer or process a no-hassle claim quickly, one of our Experts will outline each step so you can take action without delay.
Speak to a Roofing Expert for Free
You can speak with one of our local Roofing Experts today and answer your questions regarding your best roofing strategy. We will share sound advice and recommendations that will show you maximum benefit.
And lastly, we’ll review your custom roof design and details!GET A QUOTE